Lead Structural Engineer
With over 15 years’ experience Geoff is well versed in the NZ Building Code and legislative requirements within the construction sector. His experience in structural engineering is complimented by his knowledge of architectural design.
As lead structural engineer, Geoff’s role is to support the engineering manager in project and team management. He is innovative and results driven with a ‘think outside the square’ approach to problem solving.
- Mid to low-rise commercial and residential design
- Industrial low-rise design
- Structural steel, reinforced concrete and timber design
- Assessment of existing buildings to the 2017 EQC guidelines
- Optimism and value engineering
- Project and design management
Contact Geoff McNelly
- Office: +64 6 356 7000
- Mobile: 027 257 6377