A Senior Structural Engineer with over 17 years’ experience, Gonzalo has designed buildings constructed in concrete, steel and timber.
Gonzalo’s highlight would be the extensive work carried out over the past 5 years in New Zealand where he combined his knowledge of the NZ codes with his long experience of larger projects overseas as industrial, airports, water/sewage treatment plants, oil and gas and mining.
- BEng (Civil)
- PostGrad Degree in Structural Engineering
- Structural steel, reinforced concrete and timber design
- Detailed seismic assessment and strengthening of existing buildings
- Construction monitoring
- MBIE – Rapid Building Assessor in emergencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project and design management
Contact Gonzalo Sangra
- Office: +64 6 353 1773
- Mobile: 027 560 5502