Project Manager / Civil Technician
As a young school leaver, Jacob started in a cadet draughting role developing his skills and transitioning into a civil technician role while studying for his Diploma in Civil Engineering.
He has seven years’ experience in the engineering industry, providing our clients with draughting, technical design and supervision services for a multitude of multi-disciplinary projects, including residential, commercial and industrial projects.
Jacob is now running small projects while still working on larger projects under senior management.
- NZ Diploma in Engineering (Civil)
- Stormwater design including retention, detention and treatment
- Sewer design including onsite and disposal
- Basic water reticulation design
- Pavement design – light and heavy traffic
Contact Jacob Simons
- Office: +64 6 356 7000