Senior Structural Engineer
Ryan is a Structural Engineer with design experience in commercial, industrial and residential structures. He has worked in New Zealand since his graduation from the University of Canterbury in 2010.
Ryan has specific experience in transmission line design and structural design in steel, concrete, masonry and timber. In recent years Ryan has undertaken significant post-earthquake building assessment and earthquake strengthening in the Canterbury Region.
Delivering high quality, cost effective, robust structural solutions on budget and time is the aim of the game for Ryan.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Mid to low-rise commercial and residential design
- Industrial low-rise design
- Structural steel, reinforced concrete, timber and unreinforced masonry design
- Seismic Assessment and strengthening
- Remedial works structural design
Contact Ryan Moreau
- Office: +64 6 356 7000
- Mobile: 027 561 1623