Auckland Engineering Manager
Are you a confident engineering leader with a proven track record of client engagement and business development?
We are seeking a highly driven Engineering Manager to lead our newly fitted out, Britomart adjacent, Auckland Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills and experience developing and managing client relationships and leading a high performing, close-knit engineering team who have an established reputation for quality delivery of a wide variety of structural and multi-disciplinary consulting projects.
While you will have ultimate responsibility for project delivery, technical quality and resource allocation for the office, you will be well supported by a team of senior technical specialists allowing you to focus on client opportunities and leading the office pivoting itself toward future growth.
We are looking for someone who
- Has a strong business acumen with a proven background in a similar environment
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is proactive in developing and maintaining client relationships and growing your networks
- Has proven business development skills and vigilance to identify and chase new business opportunities
- Has experience in successfully leading teams of technical professionals from the front
- Has a keen interest in developing people.
- Has proven or emerging project management skills
It would be an advantage to have
- 10+ years’ NZ experience in senior/specialist engineer, engineering management or business development roles
- Experience working with MS Office and ETABs software
- Extensive project management and contract management experience
As part of the Resonant team, you will receive many benefits, including
- Positive working culture with a great team
- Ability to earn bonuses on top of competitive salary
- Professional support, training and sponsorship for appropriate professional memberships
- Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate
- Potential to take equity stake in the company
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to take a key leadership role in an innovative and dynamic consultancy, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.