Civil Draughtsperson – Palmerston North
Are you looking to play your part in designing and building the Manawatu?
In this role you will work as an intermediate or senior civil draughtsperson in our survey team in Palmerston North.
As a member of the draughting team you will work alongside fellow draftees, surveyors and civil engineers to deliver designs/drawings that meet the project brief, are delivered within the given deadlines, comply with relevant QA, drafting and technical standards.
You will have an understanding of projects costs/budgets and the ability to communicate clearly with internal and external clients.
You will work on varying projects from roading to residential and rural subdivisions.
You will act as a mentor for cadet draftees and provide them with training and assistance along with peer reviewing their work.
We are looking for someone who has
- Minimum 5+ years draughting experience
- Experience with 3D CAD, AutoCAD and Revit
- Proven experience working within multi-disciplinary teams
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and within a team to deliver projects on time and on budget
As part of the Resonant team, you will receive many benefits, including
- Positive working culture with a great team
- Ability to earn bonuses on top of competitive salary.
- Professional support, training and sponsorship for appropriate professional memberships
- Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
You must have NZ Residency or have a work visa in place to be considered.
To apply, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.