Intermediate Structural Engineer
Looking to relocate to a city with a bright future and a company with an even bigger one?
We are currently recruiting for an Intermediate Structural Engineer.
Develop and gain additional skills whilst working with a fun & dynamic close-knit group.
Supported by a Lead and Chartered Engineer you will assist your department in delivering a wide variety of structural and multi-disciplinary consulting projects.
We are looking for someone who
- 3+ years’ NZ experience as a structural engineer,
- Is working towards becoming chartered
It would be an advantage to have
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A proactive approach in developing and maintaining client relationships and growing your networks
- A keen interest in developing/mentoring staff
As part of the Resonant team, you will receive many benefits, including
- Positive working culture with a great team
- Professional support, training and sponsorship for appropriate professional memberships
- Relocation assistance
- Potential shareholding opportunities
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to take a key role in an innovative and dynamic consultancy, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.