Licenced Cadastral Surveyor – Christchurch
Are you looking to use your survey skills to shape Christchurch’s future?
In this role you will work as a senior member of a small team of surveyors and technicians delivering a range of services including urban and rural cadastral surveying; topographical surveying; infrastructure data capture work; building set-out; precise positioning surveys; and more.
You will have a focus on developing and managing client relationships and leading projects from bid stage through to delivery.
You will also have a role as a mentor and leader of our survey graduates/technicians and contribute to the building of a surveying team for the future.
We are looking for someone who
- Is a NZ Licensed Cadastral Surveyor
- Has a positive attitude and work ethic
- Is proactive with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possesses proven business development skills
- Has proven or emerging project management skills
- Is competent in the use of GNSS, Robotic Total Stations, Digital Levels, and other surveying instruments
- Has experience working with MS Office, Landonline and 12d Model survey software
- Can produce quality reports and plans to support the survey work undertaken
It would be an advantage to have
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience since becoming licenced
- Experience with Civil 3D software
As part of the Resonant team, you will receive many benefits, including
- Positive working culture with a great team
- Ability to earn bonuses on top of competitive salary.
- Professional support, training and sponsorship for appropriate professional memberships
- Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
This is a unique opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects both autonomously and as part of a team of experts with a proven track record. If you are looking for variety in a positive and encouraging work environment, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.