Senior Planner - Palmerston North
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Planner!
The Manawatu Region is experiencing a period of significant and sustained growth that is translating into some very challenging and exciting opportunities for an experienced Planner looking to make their mark.
In addition to having a degree in Resource Management or other planning related disciplines you will bring the following attributes to the role:
- A sound knowledge of the Resource Management Act and how it relates in a local context
- Three to five years planning experience either in a local authority of private practice setting
- A team player that enjoys sharing their knowledge with others, and collaborating to achieve outcomes
- Client focused and results orientated with a strong attention to detail
- Flexible working arrangements
- Team based work environment with cross functional teams
- Professional development opportunities, including on the job training from our highly experienced team
- Exciting and challenging work, we are involved in some of the region’s biggest projects
- A fun and family friendly work environment focused on staff wellbeing
- Competitive salary and benefits including, relocation assistance, and potential shareholding opportunities
If this sounds like you and you want to join a great team then please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.