Survey Technician – Palmerston North
We are looking for a Survey Technician to join the growing survey team in Palmerston North.
Reporting to the Survey Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out major/complex projects in defined specialisation within time and budget. You will be involved in various field assistant work; land boundary definition work including traversing and placement of boundary pegs as required.
We are looking for someone who:
We are looking for someone who
- Has a positive attitude and work ethic
- Is proactive with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Has proven or emerging project management skills
- Is competent in the use of GNSS, Robotic Total Stations, Digital Levels, and other surveying instruments
- Has experience working with MS Office, Landonline and 12d Model survey software
- Can produce quality reports and plans to support the survey work undertaken
It would be an advantage to have
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant field experience
- Bachelor of Surveying
- Experience with Civil 3D software
As part of the Resonant team, you will receive many benefits, including
- Positive working culture with a great team
- Ability to earn bonuses on top of competitive salary
- Professional support, training and sponsorship for appropriate professional memberships
- Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate
This is a unique opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects both autonomously and as part of a team of experts with a proven track record. If you are looking for variety in a positive and encouraging work environment, we want to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.
To apply, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.