Our experience encompasses residential, educational, commercial and industrial projects of all scales both in leading and reviewing design. We have the capability to work with you through the construction process to handover.
Our structural engineering team offers a dynamic mix of deep industry experience and innovative thinking that combines to deliver quality, cost and time efficient solutions for any project.
We can expertly manage your structural engineering project from concept to handover for affordable living to high end residential developments, low to medium rise industrial, commercial, educational or health facilities.
Our range of structural services include
- Timber Construction – Design of low-medium rise structures using built-up timber framing, LVL, CLT and post-tensioned timber.
- Concrete and Steel Design – Design of low-medium rise reinforced concrete and steel framed structures.
- Seismic Assessments/Strengthening – Initial and Detailed Seismic Assessments and Strengthening using the latest guidelines and industry practices.
- Refurbishment/Reinstatement – Re-clad and fitout of existing residential and commercial low-medium rise structures. Reinstatement of damaged structures.
- Condition/Due Diligence Reporting – Structural advice on existing structures or pre/post construction assessments of adjacent buildings.
- Construction Monitoring – Offices in the main centres of New Zealand allow site inspections on construction sites throughout the country.
- Reinforcement Scanning – Specialist equipment to scan existing concrete and masonry structures for the presence of steel reinforcement.