Chartered Structural Engineer
Are you a confident chartered engineer with a proven track record of client engagement and business development?
We are seeking a highly driven Chartered Engineer to join our team in the Manawatu.
This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills and experience developing and managing client relationships and helping to guide our close-knit engineering team of 8.
You will be delivering of a wide variety of structural and multi-disciplinary consulting projects.
While you will have ultimate responsibility for project delivery & technical quality you will be well supported by our General Manager and Lead Engineer.
We are looking for someone with
- Chartered Professional Engineer qualification
- 5+ years’ NZ experience in senior/specialist engineer role
- Experience working with MS Office and ETABs software
- Extensive project management and contract management experience
It would be an advantage to have
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A proactive approach in developing and maintaining client relationships and growing your networks
- The ability to identify and chase new business opportunities.
- A keen interest in developing/mentoring staff
- Proven or emerging project management skills
As part of the Resonant team, you will receive many benefits, including
- Positive working culture with a great team
- Ability to earn bonuses on top of competitive salary
- Professional support, training and sponsorship for appropriate professional memberships
- Relocation assistance
- Potential shareholding opportunities
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to take a key role in an innovative and dynamic consultancy, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.