Licenced Cadastral Surveyor - Palmerston North
Are you a licenced surveyor with a proven track record of client engagement and project delivery?
This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills and experience developing and managing client relationships and working in a high performing, close-knit survey team who have an established reputation for quality delivery of a wide variety of projects.
In this role you will be part of a team of surveyors and technicians within our Surveying Department delivering a range of services including urban and rural cadastral surveying; topographical surveying; infrastructure data capture work; building set-out; precise positioning surveys; and more.
You will have a focus on managing existing client relationships and leading projects from kick-off through to delivery.
You will also have a role as a mentor and coach of our survey graduates/technicians and contribute to the building of a surveying team for the future.
We are looking for someone who
- Is a NZ Licensed Cadastral Surveyor
- Has a positive attitude and work ethic
- Is proactive with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possesses proven or emerging business development skills
- Has proven or emerging project management skills
- Is competent in the use of GNSS, Robotic Total Stations, Digital Levels, and other surveying instruments
- Has experience working with MS Office, Landonline and 12d Model survey software
- Can produce quality reports and plans to support the survey work undertaken
As part of the Resonant team, you will receive many benefits, including
- Positive working culture with a great team
- Ability to earn bonuses on top of competitive salary
- Professional support, training and sponsorship for appropriate professional memberships
- Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic consultancy with take a opportunity to develop into a key leadership role, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.